So I've gotten into my safety school with funding, but it looks like I'm waitlisted a few schools I'd really rather go to. (Going to my safety school would mean not getting my first choice for my area of specialization, because they don't have many faculty in that area). As is standard, they want a commitment before April 15 (and they want it by mail).
So the question is, If I commit to one school and then get a late offer from a school I'd rather go to, could I go back on my acceptance? Are there any legal issues with this? Does anyone have any experience/know anyone with experience doing this?
Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1