November Scores Available.

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
insomniac392

Re: November Scores Available.

Post by insomniac392 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm

As most of you probably know, ETS is now offering a free, online profile which allows you to view your scores (among other things). Anyways, I took the test November 7th and online it says that my "score report date" is December 5th (this is next to the universities to receive my scores)... however, it still says my score is "unavailable." Any ideas?

lime

Post by lime » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:48 pm

bobn wrote:
lime wrote:
bobn wrote:but percentages will be calculated based on last 3 years
That's not true. Each test is being scored separately.
lime can you provide us any official link, I searched for, but no clear method mentioned.
That's exactly what official booklet says. Read page six more carefully.

origin415

Post by origin415 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm

insomniac392 wrote:As most of you probably know, ETS is now offering a free, online profile which allows you to view your scores (among other things). Anyways, I took the test November 7th and online it says that my "score report date" is December 5th (this is next to the universities to receive my scores)... however, it still says my score is "unavailable." Any ideas?
The ETS has already scored your tests, but they won't give them to you for free right away, if you want to know now you need to call them and pay $12

feroz_apple

Post by feroz_apple » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:28 am

I saw that the scores will be mailed by 18th december. Does anyone have any idea as to when the scores would be posted online? Wasn't that 10th december or tomorrow.

If the scores are posted online on 18th december as well, I might have to use the phone service.

bobn

Post by bobn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 am

You can view scores on or after 21st Dec. Reply from ETS. I mailed them a few days back.

But we can view scores by next Saturday, I guess (not this coming sat).

feroz_apple

Post by feroz_apple » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 am

which is 19th ..........even then its very late..........I think i have to use the phone service...thanx for the help

zuluyankee

Post by zuluyankee » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am

It seems like ETS has made changes to the score availability date several times... The date kept on going further...

Today is 21st.

Why on Earth is my online confirmation date invalid! I copied and pasted from the confirmation e-mail sent!