Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I would decide to wait until March if still getting no response. Normally, based on the previous records, at least something would happen in the following two weeks, offers, rejections, or on waitlists. I hope.
Bumping. It's March now and there's a number of schools that I haven't heard anything from that seemed to have sent out at least some acceptances. Any advice on who to send such an email to and how to word it? Thanks.