Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
ahhhhmeh
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by ahhhhmeh » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:50 pm

SKS2s17fa wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 pm
ahhhhmeh wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:12 pm
When the lowest rated universities send out offers and you haven’t heard back from anywhere :oops:
I am the same, except for several rejections and an offer outside math. BTW, what about your home institution? I’ve heard that my home institution releases news super late.
I haven’t heard from my home institution either. I asked the admins I know but they didn’t say anything. I asked if I’ve been rejected and the response was that all applications are under review. My prospects don’t look good because historically on gradcafe they’ve sent offers by early February.

yaskhn3
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by yaskhn3 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:57 pm

Combining all responses I got in last 2 days:

UCSD: " We hope to have our decisions made, and applicants notified, within the next two weeks. "

UMD: " While some offers have been already sent out, the faculty is still in the process of reviewing applications. The Graduate School (Admissions) will be informing all applicants about their status from mid-February through the beginning of April 2020. "


Notre Dame: " Programs typically make their first round of offers by late February or early March. Applicants not included in the first round of offers may still receive an offer, although this may occur as late as April 15 or shortly thereafter. "

UPenn: " It is unlikely that we will make any more offers. "

KYotodo
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:54 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by KYotodo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:11 am

Can we have a post collecting each school's pros and cons? It would help a lot...

bark_muffalo
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by bark_muffalo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Just got an email saying I'm officially waitlisted at CU Boulder. Looks like there are 51 people on it in total.

ahhhhmeh
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by ahhhhmeh » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Heard my own school is having an open day for the new PhD students next week. That’s a rejection in of its own!

Mustela nivalis
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:14 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by Mustela nivalis » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:35 pm

ahhhhmeh wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:13 pm
Heard my own school is having an open day for the new PhD students next week. That’s a rejection in of its own!
What school do you mean?

kansas_math
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:22 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by kansas_math » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm

bark_muffalo wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:46 pm
Just got an email saying I'm officially waitlisted at CU Boulder. Looks like there are 51 people on it in total.


Was pretty surprised to get a list of the emails of everyone who got waitlisted lol, maybe we should start an email chain :roll:

biraj123
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by biraj123 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Integreat wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm
biraj123 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:50 pm
When you get into your #2 school but haven't heard anything from your #1 school. JUST REJECT ME ALREADY YOU COWARDS
Likewise, waiting for an official response from UT Austin too :?
Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to email to check on my status? I know you said you were talking with a professor there, was this a professor you already knew or did you email someone?

fluffball
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by fluffball » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm

kansas_math wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm
Was pretty surprised to get a list of the emails of everyone who got waitlisted lol, maybe we should start an email chain :roll:
Whoa, somebody fkcd up!

EricAndre
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by EricAndre » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:44 pm

fluffball wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm
kansas_math wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm
Was pretty surprised to get a list of the emails of everyone who got waitlisted lol, maybe we should start an email chain :roll:
Whoa, somebody fkcd up!
Maybe it was done on purpose :twisted: .

bark_muffalo
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by bark_muffalo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:05 pm

fluffball wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm
kansas_math wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm
Was pretty surprised to get a list of the emails of everyone who got waitlisted lol, maybe we should start an email chain :roll:
Whoa, somebody fkcd up!
yeah, I was pretty surprised to see that the grad coordinator forgot to bcc everyone! at least now we can all guess about who we might be :wink:

AugmentedSeventh
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:52 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by AugmentedSeventh » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:10 pm

biraj123 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:14 pm
Integreat wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm
biraj123 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:50 pm
When you get into your #2 school but haven't heard anything from your #1 school. JUST REJECT ME ALREADY YOU COWARDS
Likewise, waiting for an official response from UT Austin too :?
Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to email to check on my status? I know you said you were talking with a professor there, was this a professor you already knew or did you email someone?
I sent an email to UT Austin a few weeks ago and never received a response. I'll take that as an unofficial rejection :lol:

Integreat
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:29 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by Integreat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:22 pm

biraj123 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:14 pm
Integreat wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm
biraj123 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:50 pm
When you get into your #2 school but haven't heard anything from your #1 school. JUST REJECT ME ALREADY YOU COWARDS
Likewise, waiting for an official response from UT Austin too :?
Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to email to check on my status? I know you said you were talking with a professor there, was this a professor you already knew or did you email someone?
It wouldn't hurt. I was emailing someone I kinda already knew/had connections to.
I will say that it seems like UT Austin is very picky in their selection process, and doesn't send an official acceptance until they're 100% sure. In my offer, it states that there were 350+ applicants and they estimate an incoming class of 15. Take that as you will.

fastsnail
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by fastsnail » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:15 pm

Has anyone not heard anything from Cornell pure math yet?

wth961209
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by wth961209 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Did anyone hear anything back from UIC? They did not reply to my inquiry emails.

fluffball
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by fluffball » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 pm

EricAndre wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:44 pm
fluffball wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm
kansas_math wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm
Was pretty surprised to get a list of the emails of everyone who got waitlisted lol, maybe we should start an email chain :roll:
Whoa, somebody fkcd up!
Maybe it was done on purpose :twisted: .
I guess it could be like a Hunger Games thing and the admissions people have a pool going. :P

finite
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:11 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by finite » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:27 am

wth961209 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:23 pm
Did anyone hear anything back from UIC? They did not reply to my inquiry emails.
UIC is horrible with responding to emails. I had a question before submitting my application, I emailed the graduate school, the department's graduate coordinator, the math graduate director multiple times at different points. But no one ever replied. I had to update some documents after I had submitted my application. Again, no one replied. So I am not expecting them to reply to any enquiries.

chrisps1992
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by chrisps1992 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:27 am

Has anyone heard anything from Penn State? I know they tend to be late for pure math

nicole2
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by nicole2 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:42 am

chrisps1992 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:27 am
Has anyone heard anything from Penn State? I know they tend to be late for pure math
I know someone that got into PSU for pure math, so I would assume they have started sending offers out.

yaskhn3
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by yaskhn3 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:31 am

wth961209 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:23 pm
Did anyone hear anything back from UIC? They did not reply to my inquiry emails.
Yeah, they made some offers already.

MathParent
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by MathParent » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:25 am

Mustela nivalis wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:35 pm
ahhhhmeh wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:13 pm
Heard my own school is having an open day for the new PhD students next week. That’s a rejection in of its own!
What school do you mean?
I do not know what he meant, but I know that UNC Chapel Hill has open house on February 28.
UCSD has open house on March 5-6.

utkarsh1729
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:24 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by utkarsh1729 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:00 am

Just in case someone is waiting for a mail by Maryland AMSC, I just checked out the portal and saw the rejection letter. I never received an email for the same.

kansas_math
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:22 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by kansas_math » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:45 am

that single Minnesota admission on gradcafe...

[edit]

those two............ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[edit2]

and now there's a Notre Dame "waitlisted via website"... god save my weak heart
Last edited by kansas_math on Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EricAndre
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by EricAndre » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Anyone have any information on CUNY or the graduate center? Not a lot of information on what they expect out of a student and there does not seem to be a lot of acceptances on this forum or thegradcafe with solid stats.

chrisps1992
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by chrisps1992 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:27 pm

I just got waitlisted by Notre Dame, I’m actually really excited about it! If you’re not going there please decline :D

jamest03
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by jamest03 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:28 pm

Just got an email from a professor from Notre Dame saying I will get an official offer very soon..

lapislazur
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by lapislazur » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:36 pm

EricAndre wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:00 pm
Anyone have any information on CUNY or the graduate center? Not a lot of information on what they expect out of a student and there does not seem to be a lot of acceptances on this forum or thegradcafe with solid stats.
Have you heard back from CUNY?

chrisps1992
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by chrisps1992 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:44 pm

jamest03 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:28 pm
Just got an email from a professor from Notre Dame saying I will get an official offer very soon..
Are you going to accept? Congratulations, it’s my top choice.

jamest03
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by jamest03 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:53 pm

chrisps1992 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:44 pm
jamest03 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:28 pm
Just got an email from a professor from Notre Dame saying I will get an official offer very soon..
Are you going to accept? Congratulations, it’s my top choice.
Thanks! This is my only acceptance yet.

ahhhhmeh
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by ahhhhmeh » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:54 pm

MathParent wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:25 am
Mustela nivalis wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:35 pm
ahhhhmeh wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:13 pm
Heard my own school is having an open day for the new PhD students next week. That’s a rejection in of its own!
What school do you mean?
I do not know what he meant, but I know that UNC Chapel Hill has open house on February 28.
UCSD has open house on March 5-6.
The open house is a a visiting day for the PhD candidates who received an offer from this school to visit the school and meet some people at the department and talk to them. This helps the candidates on their decision to accept or decline the offer.

Sorry I can’t say the school name for privacy reasons.

MathParent
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by MathParent » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:17 pm

ahhhhmeh wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:54 pm
MathParent wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:25 am
Mustela nivalis wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:35 pm


What school do you mean?
I do not know what he meant, but I know that UNC Chapel Hill has open house on February 28.
UCSD has open house on March 5-6.
The open house is a a visiting day for the PhD candidates who received an offer from this school to visit the school and meet some people at the department and talk to them. This helps the candidates on their decision to accept or decline the offer.

Sorry I can’t say the school name for privacy reasons.
Thank you, I know what the open house is. :D I am just providing information to other folks. I happened to know when these two open houses take place, so folks can assume that at least these two institutions are done with sending their offers, or at least their main wave of offers (may be there is a second wave with a second open house - that I do not know).

joriandres
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by joriandres » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:10 pm

waitlisted by Notre Dame :D

KYotodo
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:54 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by KYotodo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:12 pm

I didn't know it would be that hard to be waitlisted...
I searched in this forum, and found that only one person got into UofU after waiting for 2 months. More people were rejected even if they waited. It's horiffying :cry:

chrisps1992
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by chrisps1992 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 pm

I was hoping for some good news today, but nothing so far.

lucasmiranda
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by lucasmiranda » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Is there anyone else in this forum applying to LSGNT? I've contacted them and they said the committee will be making their decisions next week.

SKS2s17fa
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:43 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by SKS2s17fa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:58 pm

chrisps1992 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 pm
I was hoping for some good news today, but nothing so far.
No news forever. I want to sleep until April 16 and see what happens.

SKS2s17fa
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:43 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by SKS2s17fa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Anyone has suggestions to relief my pressure? I still have much course work to do but it is hard to be concentrated.

ahhhhmeh
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by ahhhhmeh » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:07 pm

SKS2s17fa wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Anyone has suggestions to relief my pressure? I still have much course work to do but it is hard to be concentrated.
Same here! Find a copy of the Stress Management by Harvard Medical School. It’s a 50 page booklet. It helped me to think about stress and how to deal with it.

But I have certainly studied 1/3 of what I normally would over the last 3 weeks because of the admissions turama.

asterac
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by asterac » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:20 pm

SKS2s17fa wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Anyone has suggestions to relief my pressure? I still have much course work to do but it is hard to be concentrated.
I know it’s very expected advice, but I’d recommend exercise. Honestly, I struggle a lot with anxiety & other things, and I try to go to the gym especially at times where I’m just too mentally fatigued or preoccupied to do anything. There’s stuff about how exercise improves concentration and helps your body process stress hormones. Also, psychologically, I find it’s nice because you can give your brain a longish break between the workout and shower without really feeling like you’re wasting time.

Another piece of advice related to this: I personally do a lot better keeping up a healthy exercise habit when I don’t try to do it *well* at all. I quickly get bored with whatever fitness goals, like trying to increase the weight I can lift. Either that or I avoid it because it’s difficult. So, I just go with the goal in mind of moving around and getting my heart rate up for at least a half hour, doing whatever sounds tolerable that day. You probably won’t make “gains” that way, but I don’t really care at all because I’m only looking for basic health and mental well-being benefits.

Oh, also, exercise improves the quality and ease of sleep, so it has an extra, indirect effect on stress levels that way. Just don’t do it too late at night.

Cyclicduck
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by Cyclicduck » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:18 pm

SKS2s17fa wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Anyone has suggestions to relief my pressure? I still have much course work to do but it is hard to be concentrated.
armwrestle

Choice_Axiom
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:44 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by Choice_Axiom » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Notre dame just sent rejections

fluffball
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by fluffball » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Choice_Axiom wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:42 pm
Notre dame just sent rejections
Supposedly the ND waitlist is roughly the top quarter of applicants, which makes me wonder how many applications they got and how many first-round offers they made. It doesn't sound promising.

chrisps1992
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by chrisps1992 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 pm

fluffball wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:47 pm
Choice_Axiom wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:42 pm
Notre dame just sent rejections
Supposedly the ND waitlist is roughly the top quarter of applicants, which makes me wonder how many applications they got and how many first-round offers they made. It doesn't sound promising.
the top quarter??? why is it so large...that's depressing. that's at least 20-30 people.

misterB
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:24 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by misterB » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:16 pm

chrisps1992 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 pm
fluffball wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:47 pm
Choice_Axiom wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:42 pm
Notre dame just sent rejections
Supposedly the ND waitlist is roughly the top quarter of applicants, which makes me wonder how many applications they got and how many first-round offers they made. It doesn't sound promising.
the top quarter??? why is it so large...that's depressing. that's at least 20-30 people.
They handed out application fee waivers

wth961209
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by wth961209 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:35 pm

I got waitlisted for UC Irvine and ranked 8th out of 33. What is my chance of receiving an offer?

asterac
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by asterac » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:13 am

Integreat wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:22 pm
biraj123 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:14 pm
Integreat wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Likewise, waiting for an official response from UT Austin too :?
Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to email to check on my status? I know you said you were talking with a professor there, was this a professor you already knew or did you email someone?
It wouldn't hurt. I was emailing someone I kinda already knew/had connections to.
I will say that it seems like UT Austin is very picky in their selection process, and doesn't send an official acceptance until they're 100% sure. In my offer, it states that there were 350+ applicants and they estimate an incoming class of 15. Take that as you will.
Did they say anything to you about a visit weekend? It seems like it would be strange to coordinate when they release decisions one by one so slowly.

I just heard back this afternoon. They didn’t even say an offer was on its way in the first email. They were basically just like, “If you tell us there’s still a chance you might go here, *then* we’ll make you an offer.” I’m assuming you got a similar thing? I wonder why the process is so different there.

Devilbob
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by Devilbob » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:19 am

I believe Austin does offers one at a time. The first communication I got was also "Are you still interested? If so we'd like to make you an offer", and then the official offer came nearly a week or so later. I think it's just how they roll, really. I may have received the official offer somewhat faster because they offered me a fellowship, but I can't say.

asterac
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by asterac » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 am

Devilbob wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:19 am
I believe Austin does offers one at a time. The first communication I got was also "Are you still interested? If so we'd like to make you an offer", and then the official offer came nearly a week or so later. I think it's just how they roll, really. I may have received the official offer somewhat faster because they offered me a fellowship, but I can't say.
Yeah but did u get invited to visit?

Devilbob
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 am

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by Devilbob » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:26 am

Yeah, the invitation came in a batch of emails that accompanied the official admission letter. The open house weekend is on 3/24, so there's still some time left.

asterac
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: Fall 2020 Sweat Thread

Post by asterac » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:34 am

Devilbob wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:26 am
Yeah, the invitation came in a batch of emails that accompanied the official admission letter. The open house weekend is on 3/24, so there's still some time left.
Wait, 3/24 is a Tuesday wym? I’m a little anxious about this because I had to buy a stupidly expensive ticket home to see family on one of the weekends in March and don’t know if I can get a refund.



Post Reply