What if toefl/gre arrives after the deadline?

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
mishania1996

What if toefl/gre arrives after the deadline?

Post by mishania1996 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:03 am

I am still on my way of choosing schools and the first deadlines start in 10 days. I know that some schools allow for the toefl/gre to arrive after the deadline if you send them before the deadline and some don't. I don't want to spend time on sending email to every single potential schools and waiting for replies, so do you know for sure if there are many schools strict on this, preferably give examples of such schools. Thanks

PhilippMainlander

Re: What if toefl/gre arrives after the deadline?

Post by PhilippMainlander » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:34 am

mishania1996 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:03 am
I am still on my way of choosing schools and the first deadlines start in 10 days. I know that some schools allow for the toefl/gre to arrive after the deadline if you send them before the deadline and some don't. I don't want to spend time on sending email to every single potential schools and waiting for replies, so do you know for sure if there are many schools strict on this, preferably give examples of such schools. Thanks
No one here can answer that question. You have to call them.

mishania1996

Re: What if toefl/gre arrives after the deadline?

Post by mishania1996 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Hehe, I've just realized that it takes 3-5 days to report additional test results. I confused it with applying to report test scores before taking the exam which takes 2 weeks. I have enough time.