Questions about the University of Bonn

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
Meliodas

Questions about the University of Bonn

Post by Meliodas » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 am

Hello everyone, happy new year!

I am applying for a masters degree at the university of Bonn and I have a couple of questions.

1)What is the deadline? On their website it says either 15 of January of 15 of May for international applicants. It seems kinda vague. When applying it mentions that the deadline for the program is 15 of January.
2)It seems Bonn accepts students kinda early and gives them little time to decide whether they are going to accept their offer or not. If that's the case I would like to apply a bit later but if the deadline is indeed 15 of January then I have no choice but to apply now.

Thank you for taking the time to read my questions!

mishania1996

Re: Questions about the University of Bonn

Post by mishania1996 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:29 am

>It seems Bonn accepts students kinda early and gives them little time to decide

That's not true. I replied in the middle of March or something like that but got an offer about 6 weeks before my final decision. Don't worry about that.

Meliodas

Re: Questions about the University of Bonn

Post by Meliodas » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:32 am

mishania1996 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:29 am
>It seems Bonn accepts students kinda early and gives them little time to decide

That's not true. I replied in the middle of March or something like that but got an offer about 6 weeks before my final decision. Don't worry about that.
Thank you for your answer. I read somewhere that students were required to answer by the end of February. Do you have any information regarding the deadline of the program?