Cornell Updates?

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
Post Reply
nilnil
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:06 pm

Cornell Updates?

Post by nilnil » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Hey everyone -- I was hoping to start up a similar thread to the Stanford one. Does anyone have any updates on Cornell at the moment?

lee_34
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:34 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by lee_34 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:20 pm

I just saw some two rejections posted. I also applied to Cornell, but I haven’t heard back from them. I apply for pure math.

kahdk
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by kahdk » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:31 pm

I've emailed them and they said "We have already made our first round of offers. We hope to be able to make a few more offers later, perhaps in April."

Konick_Sections12
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by Konick_Sections12 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:14 am

New UPDATE!! Cornell has decided to send out a second round in April. Enjoy friends!!

H.H
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:36 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by H.H » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:25 am

Konick_Sections12 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:14 am
New UPDATE!! Cornell has decided to send out a second round in April. Enjoy friends!!
Just wondering the source of information. None of my emails got replied and I emailed Irena.

CochainComplex
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by CochainComplex » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:37 am

H.H wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:25 am
Konick_Sections12 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:14 am
New UPDATE!! Cornell has decided to send out a second round in April. Enjoy friends!!
Just wondering the source of information. None of my emails got replied and I emailed Irena.
He is a troll - look at his posts.

Albert_Eisenstein
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:17 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by Albert_Eisenstein » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 am

H.H wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:25 am
Konick_Sections12 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:14 am
New UPDATE!! Cornell has decided to send out a second round in April. Enjoy friends!!
Just wondering the source of information. None of my emails got replied and I emailed Irena.
This seems to be a troll for sure (based on their post history). But this info is authentic. I had emailed Ireena in mid March, and my email was redirected to the coordinator. He responded along the lines of ‘Though the first round has been completed, a smaller second round will be sent out in early April’.

homotopysphere
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:06 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by homotopysphere » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Has anyone heard anything?

lee_34
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:34 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by lee_34 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 pm

homotopysphere wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:18 pm
Has anyone heard anything?
No, they have been very silent. Too bad that we paid so much money and receive no response.

carokann
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by carokann » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Mass rejection email today.

dumbquestionsonly
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by dumbquestionsonly » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:01 pm

carokann wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:51 pm
Mass rejection email today.
Do you have a portal update?

carokann
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by carokann » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:28 pm

dumbquestionsonly wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:01 pm
carokann wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:51 pm
Mass rejection email today.
Do you have a portal update?
No. They just emailed me

homotopysphere
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:06 am

Re: Cornell Updates?

Post by homotopysphere » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Cornell is done.



Post Reply