Waitlist of Tufts (Applied Math Group)

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
Austingieg

Waitlist of Tufts (Applied Math Group)

Post by Austingieg » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:24 pm

Does anyone know the chance of getting off the waitlist at Tufts? I've been notified by the director that they have very limited spots available this year, but I'm still very much interested in their applied math group. Thus, may I respectfully request to those who have got an offer from Tufts for applied math that if you have an offer from a high priority school (than Tufts),could you please kindly decline your offer at Tufts as soon as you are able to? This will definitely help some of us. Thank you so much for your kind consideration!

dumpling

Re: Waitlist of Tufts (Applied Math Group)

Post by dumpling » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:11 pm

Austingieg wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:24 pm
Does anyone know the chance of getting off the waitlist at Tufts? I've been notified by the director that they have very limited spots available this year, but I'm still very much interested in their applied math group. Thus, may I respectfully request to those who have got an offer from Tufts for applied math that if you have an offer from a high priority school (than Tufts),could you please kindly decline your offer at Tufts as soon as you are able to? This will definitely help some of us. Thank you so much for your kind consideration!
I declined my offer. Wish you all the best!