Anyone hear from Utah?

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
clopensets

Anyone hear from Utah?

Post by clopensets » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:58 pm

Based on the past Grad Cafe data, I would have thought I would have at least been wait listed by now, but no nothing at all. Have you heard back from them? It's the only other school I am waiting on that is comparable to the offers I have right now.

oohlala

Re: Anyone hear from Utah?

Post by oohlala » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:58 pm

Hey! I heard back last Saturday- it was around 1 a.m (a little weird on the time lol!). I think they're sending out offers in waves? I'm not sure because they sent out a batch of offers on 1st Feb too.
I would say, send out an email and ask! I sent out an email on Feb 2 and they said that they'd be finalizing decisions in the next few weeks, and heard back on the 11th. Honestly, there's no harm in emailing!

PlzPhD

Post by PlzPhD » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:24 pm

oohlala wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:58 pm
Hey! I heard back last Saturday- it was around 1 a.m (a little weird on the time lol!). I think they're sending out offers in waves? I'm not sure because they sent out a batch of offers on 1st Feb too.
I would say, send out an email and ask! I sent out an email on Feb 2 and they said that they'd be finalizing decisions in the next few weeks, and heard back on the 11th. Honestly, there's no harm in emailing!
Are you pure or applied math?

oohlala

Post by oohlala » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:33 am

PlzPhD wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:24 pm
oohlala wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:58 pm
Are you pure or applied math?
Applied!

jm19

Post by jm19 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Anybody heard recently from Utah? Last I heard I was on the waitlist but I haven’t been given any sense of timeline.