Duke: Looking for Roommates for off-campus housing

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
fieldwithoneelement

Duke: Looking for Roommates for off-campus housing

Post by fieldwithoneelement » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:39 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by fieldwithoneelement on Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inhyak

Re: Duke: Looking for Roommates for off-campus housing

Post by inhyak » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:34 pm

fieldwithoneelement wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:39 pm
Basically title. I am planning on getting a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment at Blue Light Livings ($1500/month per person, including utilities and electricity). Since the Duke open house is a month away and apartments near the university go quickly, I thought I'd ask here. I figured its better to live with random people who also like math and are graduate students instead of complete randoms. Message me if interested (I am planning on touring the apartments during the open house and you are welcome to join me).
Did duke decisions come out?

fieldwithoneelement

Re: Duke: Looking for Roommates for off-campus housing

Post by fieldwithoneelement » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:15 pm

inhyak wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:34 pm
fieldwithoneelement wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:39 pm
Basically title. I am planning on getting a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment at Blue Light Livings ($1500/month per person, including utilities and electricity). Since the Duke open house is a month away and apartments near the university go quickly, I thought I'd ask here. I figured its better to live with random people who also like math and are graduate students instead of complete randoms. Message me if interested (I am planning on touring the apartments during the open house and you are welcome to join me).
Did duke decisions come out?
Yeah. I got mine on Feb 2.