ETS additional score reports

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
belleal

ETS additional score reports

Post by belleal » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 am

I've already obtained my score on the October 15 test by phone, but they are not available online yet. Can I already ask for additional score reports by phone? Or I need to wait 'till November 25?

mhancock743

Re: ETS additional score reports

Post by mhancock743 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 pm

I was curious of this as well so I called. In short, no. You don't have to wait.

If you log in to your mygre account, under scores, there are two links as I'm sure you know already.
One is to view scores online, and the other is to order additional score reports.

If you click to order additional reports, after confirming some info, you should see an option of
which scores to send. The subject score should be included.

On a related note, does anyone have any knowledge on how long it takes for schools to receive/process these reports
on average? Particularly, when would you expect a university to receive a report if that school was one
of the four free reports chosen when you signed up for the test?

belleal

Post by belleal » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 am

You don't have to wait.
Thanks!

On a related note, does anyone have any knowledge on how long it takes for schools to receive/process these reports
on average? Particularly, when would you expect a university to receive a report if that school was one
of the four free reports chosen when you signed up for the test?
I'm not sure, but I think it's pretty quick... I checked the status of an application about 1 week after my scores were sent and it already displayed "Received".
It may vary from one institution to another, I don't know.

dasgut

Post by dasgut » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:38 pm

How long did it take for you to be able to get your scores by phone?