Reporting November subject test scores

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
danthechub

Reporting November subject test scores

Post by danthechub » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 am

I took both the October and November tests, and did badly in October (50's), but am feeling more confident about the test in November.

I heard that the earliest we will be able to see our scores on the November test (by phone) is around Dec 12. My question is, if we ask ETS to report your GRE general and subject test near that date, will they report the new November score, only the old score from October, or both? Some program deadlines start around the 15th, and I would like to report scores before then, preferably immediately after calling in to hear my score. Obviously I want to make sure the new score gets reported, or else I'll have to pay a second time for all the grad programs

If anyone understands how the score reporting works, please let us all know!

cauchy2012

Re: Reporting November subject test scores

Post by cauchy2012 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 am

From my experience, at the present stage, you can send general score together with Sub score of October, or you can choose to send sub of November together with general score, but when you choose to send the score in November, the score of October will also be sent to the university. You can log in your gre account and check what I said. Hope I am not wrong. :D