Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Mabye. I've got an offer from another university. The director of Brandeis told me that the students who get offers from Brandeis are supposed to answer by the end of this week. However, I don't think I can wait until that time since it's too dangerours for the offer you've got. Even if the students decline the offer on April 15th, I can get the information on April 16th when my existed offer also will expire. So I will make my final decision during this week.betafj wrote:I am also waiting for a final decision from a school that waitlisted me awhile ago. I guess we will find out one way or the other some time this week, since the deadline for decisions is next Monday.