Confirmation E-mail

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
StatGradHopeful

Confirmation E-mail

Post by StatGradHopeful » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm

I am signed up for the October exam. According to the ETS website, we must bring our confirmation e-mail on test day. I would like to make sure I have indeed received this e-mail. I have gotten an e-mail with the subject line "Your GRE Order Confirmation" and a body with Order Number, Appointment Number, and some other general information. This is the only e-mail I've received. Have other people signed up for October had the same experience?

The reason I'm somewhat concerned is that I took the Subject Test about a year ago, and at that time I received an e-mail with subject line "Confirmation of GRE Test" and slightly different content. My present exam is a reschedule and there were some hiccups in setting it up, so it's conceivable that something slipped through the cracks. I'm assuming "Your GRE Order Confirmation" is probably my confirmation e-mail but would like to be absolutely sure. Thank you, and hopefully this question can put other people's minds at ease as well.

LaTex

Re: Confirmation E-mail

Post by LaTex » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:33 pm

That's all I've received. Also the same experience as the September exam, with a second email coming the week of the test.