No GRE Math Subject Centers

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
LetMeIn2401

No GRE Math Subject Centers

Post by LetMeIn2401 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:20 pm

Hello,

Is anyone else having a hard time registering fro the Math Subject GRE? I literally cannot find a testing center on my continent and I missed the September test registration deadline. I was also wondering if it was possible to get a list of all GRE subject test centers in a country (ETS's tool is so bad).

gzero

Re: No GRE Math Subject Centers

Post by gzero » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:30 am

Might help to know what continent you are in. There are centres in Europe (Sofia, Strasbourg) and India (Delhi and Mysore) for example. (not sure about elsewhere in Asia, I would expect it would be quite easy to find a centre in China too) The search is pretty awful, I found the two in Europe by just working down a list of European cities.

Scathrules

Post by Scathrules » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:20 pm

I would honestly contact the GRE customer service by phone. I did this and they were able to reschedule my testing centers to places near my home and it was clear that the GRE servers were FAR more accurate in the availability of testing centers. FWIW I'd give this a shot. Also, this is in the US.

LetMeIn2401

Post by LetMeIn2401 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:55 pm

For anyone reading this: the trick is to contact ETS or keep trying the website. Somehow, I can now find testing centers easily. **** ETS