More GRE Problems

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
marco

More GRE Problems

Post by marco » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Ok. So most of us took the GRE Math Test this week...some of us did well and some of us not so good. Personally ill be really lucky if i manage to get a percentile 70 this time around. Fortunately, I registered to take the test again in November. The bad news is that i used up practically all of the practice problems on the princeton review book and took all the available practice tests. So i was wondering what other material could i use to study for the test in November. Particularly where could i find problems in linear algebra and calculus? Would the REA book be of any use?

Legendre

Re: More GRE Problems

Post by Legendre » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:24 am

70 percentile is a good score that I would be happy to send to schools. I am actually aiming for 60s. :cry:

There are lots of practice materials in the REA book, which I heard is good practice for the test because they are just as hard. But one needs to skip those ridiculously difficult ones.

marco

Post by marco » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Actually i would be lucky to get a percentile 70, while it is possible that i reach this number it is also possible for me to also be in the 60´s. I just bought the REA book and i am planning to study very hard in the next 3 to 4 weeks. I am confident that i can assure a percentile 70 on November if i work hard enough. Legendre, are you taking the test again in November? Cheer up man! We still got another chance! Lets make the most of it and give it our best shot!

mandelawillson

Post by mandelawillson » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:59 am

marco wrote:Actually i would be lucky to get a percentile 70, while it is possible that i reach this number it is also possible for me to also be in the 60´s. I just bought the REA book and i am planning to study very hard in the next 3 to 4 weeks. I am confident that i can assure a percentile 70 on November if i work hard enough. Legendre, are you taking the test again in November? Cheer up man! We still got another chance! Lets make the most of it and give it our best shot!
GRE is Best way to achieved your Goal .And 70 Percentile not easy to achieved hard work is very essential in study.Best of luck for study.